Monday, June 04, 2007

Halas! (Mandy)

Halas in Arabic means “enough” or “finished” or “it’s over" (or in most cases for us "be quiet"). You get the idea. The point is Halas-we made it! Doug and I survived our first year of teaching in Bethlehem! To God be the glory, great things he has done! It was a bittersweet day for me today (as for Doug when he finished this past Thursday with students). I'm really going to miss my kids, but am ready for summer break. Now we look forward to a time of rest and renewal. We are eagerly awaiting our visits to MA and MI in a few weeks where we will hopefully be able to connect with all of you loved ones. We can already taste the iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts….

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I am SO INCREDIBLY of you and all you've accomplished, and I can't WAIT to see you both! Will be standing at the airport waiting for you with your Dunkin Donuts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home