Monday, January 12, 2009

Expecting!!

Mandy is close to 15 weeks along in her pregnancy! The due date is July 9, 2009. She's been feeling great with little to no sickness. She knows she has it good! We pray that the remainder of the pregnancy will go as smoothly. This past week we heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was one of the coolest moments of our lives. It sometimes doesn't seem real that we are going to be parents, but hearing the heartbeat definitely solidified our call!

We are reminded of Psalm 139: 13-14 which we read to our little one even now, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." We rejoice in this miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home